The summer holiday season is the perfect time to be extra colorful. If you’re looking for an all-in-one palette, your search ends here. The palette is fall-ready with gorgeous shades of brown, orange and yellow. All you need is YES, PLEASE palette to brighten up your day with fun and peppy eye look. So let’s move on to ColourPop YES, PLEASE Eyeshadow Palette review.
About the product-
- The original fixed 12 pan palette is all about that golden hour glow – the hottest shades inspired by our fave time of the day.
- Highly pigmented shadows that apply evenly and feel ultra-velvety and silky.
- This long-wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.
- Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.
Packaging– This palette is light-weight and travel-friendly. The shades are mentioned on the other side of the palette. The only downside of this product is that there is a lot of fall-out as the shadows are extremely soft and therefore the palette becomes messy.
Look to ColourPop if you’re in the market for silky shadows because these pigmented shadows glide across lids like butter. This palette is filled with an incredible 12 matte and satin shades to keep you on trend throughout summer 2018! Ranging from light to dark, matte to shimmer, neutral to bright, everything you need to create any eyeshadow look for any occasion. Each shade is pigmented to perfection and blends with ease. Seriously, orange eyeshadow is having a moment and this palette is having a perfect blend of oranges and yellows. The shades of this palette are actually suitable for warm undertones, so cool toned women might not like it.
Create looks like-
- Sunset style eyeshadow
- Pink cheeks, pink lips, and warm yellow eyeshadow. Somehow it works and looks totally beautiful.
- Orange eyes with orange lips
- Peachy Orange shadow with nude lips
- Gold lids with warm brown smokey edges
- Yellow lids with orange lips
- Maroon smokey eyes
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Super smooth and blendable.
- Gorgeous colors.
- Perfect for spring and summer.
- Falls out a lot during application.
- Availability issues.
MVR RATING- 9.3/10
Yes and yes. If you want an affordable palette that’s really trendy at the moment, reach out for this one, you won’t be disappointed!