Today I’m reviewing my favorite foundation NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, which a gem of a product for personal as well as professional use. If you are someone who is tempted by the Luminous aspect of the foundation, with medium to full covergae, you ought to try this product.
About the product-
- All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation delivers full, natural-looking coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear—all with just one drop.
- Tone Correcting Technology works instantly and long-term to neutralize redness, dullness and discoloration for more even, uniform skin.
- A unique blend of optical and skincare ingredients smooths skin while enhancing its natural beauty.
- Weightless Long-Wear Technology creates a uniquely fluid formula that delivers complete coverage with unexpected weightless wear.
- This breakthrough technology contains a proprietary blend of pigments, treated by a unique polymer to make them water-, sweat-, and sebum-resistant.
- Unlike typically treated pigments, they weightlessly deliver long-wear complete coverage without masking the skin. The result is a naturally perfected look.
- The advanced flexible polymer moves with your skin to provide a comfortable, breathable feel and a natural look that lasts for 16 hours.
- It provides moisture barrier protection for a non-drying feel.
Dimethicone, Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Propanediol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Isostearic Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Decyl Isostearate, Isododecane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone/Peg-2 Soyamine/Ipdi Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isostearyl Isostearate, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polysilicone-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)].
Price – $49
Shade – Barcelona
Packaging- The product arrives in a black outer box that has all the details of the product. Coming to the tube, which is a heavy glass tube with a pump dispenser. The dispenser really helps to control the runny texture of this foundation.
Best Used With– Beauty Blender
Texture- The texture of this foundation is runny, compared to other liquid foundations. It blends like a dream and feels weightless. Just two pumps are required to give good coverage. Even after hours, it stays intact, giving a natural glow without any patches.
Performance– This product is my holy grail, it blends with so much ease, I fell in love with it with a single use. Not more than two pumps are required to cover the whole face. It works best with a Beauty Blender. It can surely be used as a Bridal Makeup Foundation by Professional MUAs. I’m not exaggerating here, it is actually worth the hype. I have oily skin, so on areas where I do turn oily (around the nose), I do have to set this foundation with a light dusting of powder but that does take away some of the luminosity of the foundation. Hence if you do have to set I would recommend staying away from highly mattifing powders. It lasts for more than 10 hours, without looking cakey. In fact, the face looks dewy and hydrated even if you settle it lightly with your pressed powder. It survives through the hottest days of summer. I love the texture, one pump is all I need to give medium coverage to my face. It gives a very natural luminous glow from within to the skin without it seeming at all like I have very much product on it. It truly enhances skin rather than covering it up.
- Nice Packaging
- Lasts entire day
- Buildable Coverage
- For all skin types
- Gives natural glow, without looking greasy
- Unavailable in India
MVR Rating– 10/10
Recommend/Repurchase– Yes to both. I would definitely recommend you to give this a try if you are looking for a fuss-free, all-day flawless face! 🙂