KIKO MILANO ARCTIC HOLIDAY VOLUME MASCARA Review
To make your lashes appear thick and long, The right mascara can curl and lengthen even the shortest of lashes. A waterproof mascara is preferable if you have very long work hours, plan to attend a wedding. A regular mascara works just fine for a regular work day. This mascara is a part of Arctic Holiday collection that offers accessories, makeup and skin care products with spectacular iridescent and silvery colors that shine like shimmering ice crystals, with contrasting textures from metallic and holographic finishes, to matte and glitter finishes with thousands of reflections that reproduce the arctic light. Let’s see how this one fared for me.
- Designed exclusively by designer Ross Lovegrove, the sophisticated packaging echoes the glacial theme of the collection with its lines and colors, referencing the magical natural landscapes of the North and their iridescent ice formations.
- Length and volume-enhancing effect mascara with fibers
- The special fibre-containing formula ensures the lashes acquire a length and volume-enhancing effect, appearing multiplied and lifted as if pushed up.
- A blend of waxes combined with extract of the Senegal Acacia plant guarantees a malleable and flexible film that is extremely soft and workable during application, as well as resistant throughout the day.
- The fibre brush with its special, compact teardrop shape, efficiently picks up and releases the product, lifts, curls and lastly defines the lashes for a high-impact result.
- Available in one intense black shade.
AQUA (WATER/EAU), PARAFFIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), POLYBUTENE, OZOKERITE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/ CIRE DE CARNAUBA), AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL,PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, NYLON-6, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CELLULOSE, PVP, SILICA, CI 77266 (BLACK 2) (NANO), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES).
Packaging– The mascara tube arrives in an iridescent silver cardboard box. The product itself is enclosed in a stunning silver metallic tube. The silver screw cap holds the wand. The teardrop shape of the applicator is perfect to separate lashes and make them look longer than the normal. Overall, the packaging is lightweight and travel-friendly.
My experience with the product-
Available in only black shade, this is a very lightweight flattery mascara. The applicator of this mascara is small and curvy. The inner corner can amp up the inner lashes. Unlike huge wands, this one applies easily on lower lashes. This is the ideal mascara to wear on a daily basis, and it is quite buildable so multiple coats can lead to a glam night look too. Wiggle at the roots of your lashes first and make your way up to the tips. This trick helps to make lashes look fuller, thicker and eventually fan out. It ’s great if you have really short lashes, and you need to add length. It’s not the thickest mascara and doesn’t make them that thick but the brush is good because it separates your lashes so they don’t clump and the brush holds onto the lashes to curl them and lengthen them. It doesn’t add dramatic volume or length, although enough for everyday use. It lasts for about 8 hours, without giving panda eyes.
- Doesn’t smudge or flake off
- Well pigmented
- No irritation
- Feels lightweight
- Stays upto 8 hours
- Adds volume and length to the lashes
- Easy to remove
- Doesn’t add dramatic effect
MVR Rating- 8/10
Would you like to recommend/ repurchase KIKO Milano ARCTIC Holiday VOLUME MASCARA?
Yes to both. This mascara is mostly available on discount in Kiko Milano stores. It’s a good product for everyday use.